Sunday, April 26, 2015

Early This Spring


The weather was really beautiful early this Spring in London , except
the day I took these pictures , It was sunny then suddenly turns windy .
When the sun finally raised we then quickly took few pictures , a few munite later "here comes the wind" , I had such a hard time to pose , trying to fix my hat because
it kept falling, flying and rolling on the floor, I was so annoyed . Passengers watched me run after the hat, it was as if We were in the movie "harrry porter and magic hat"
Lol yeah that's a bit of what happened .








I think we can call the last image "Tribute to Michael Jackson "

I wore my outfits with pair of  double strap heel sandal , I think it goes perfectly 

I was wearing  charle jourdan sandal , zara trouser & new look t-shirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment